• The Trials and Travels of Philly McNoweps

    Premise:
    To play through Fallout 3 using no weapons at all.
    • I will be using stimpacks, I will be using med-x (and other chems)
    • I will be using armour, although at the same time I will be testing out ‘silly costumes’ if only for screenshot oddities.
    • I will be min-maxing my character, If only to ensure absolute game breaking mechanics.
    • I will at times be using the console ‘setownership’ and if things piss me off ‘unlock’ but not so that I break the game completely.

    The game will be set on hard [see following edit] difficulty. - - Edited info; I found that the game was set to Very Hard.

Once more into the breach.

Posted by Cratchety Ol Joe On 12:32 0 comments

A rather blazé attempt at playing today (Monday... I was waiting for youtube), starting off rushing over to the museum of tech, and rampaging through, much mutie mashing and looting. I wish I could shake my OCD like tendencies toward bent tin cans and small burnt books, I have well over 40 thou caps and rising steadily but I still spend ages scraping up every loose item I spot.
I race up the Washinton monument to complete the GNR quest and then crash to desktop twice (on my third load I immediately hit warp so to avoid any further CTD) three dog done and I head to Li in Rivet Shitty.

I had deliberately avoided talking to her previously as I know all to well this game has no capability for ‘conversation’ triggers and as such Li happily bangs on about your dad the moment you meet her and as such completely negates the requirement to go see three dog (and this bludgeoning a large portion of the main quest out of place)

In the interim I manage to get Level 17 by killing raiders at  Alexandria Arms in a slight detour, I choose silent running for my level perk. Off to Project Purity for me! Rather than my usual selection of meaningless but amusing pictures I decided to use FRAPS to get some captured video of my punching antics and to highlight just how easy this game has become. Not much else happened in this game I went and investigated the Nuka-Cola Plant found that Ronald Laren had died regardless of my command line antics… so no naughty nightwear for him. And now, the video’s sorry for the frame-rate, my comp isn’t up to running the game AND video capture.







apologies also, seem's the 2nd one has a glitch.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Once more into the breach."